- 3 Sweet Potatoes
- 1.5 lbs of All Natural Ham
- Olive Oil
- Peel the sweet potatoes.
- Using either a grater or food processor, shred the sweet potatoes using the small grate.
- In a frying pan, put in enough olive oil to coat the bottom of the pan lightly. Heat should be on medium (like 4-5 out of 10).
- Put in ham once the oil has heated up and brown slightly.
- Add the grated sweet potatoes to the mix. (add a little more oil if you need to)
- Add salt to taste.
- Add a pinch of rosemary.
- Pan fry for 5-7 minutes.
That’s it…you’re done. This recipe is so easy, stores well, and is perfect for carb-loading around training.