Saturday, October 8th, 2016
Official Results are POSTED!
Thank you to everyone who made the #TBAC3 another memorable event! Click below to view the official results!
Event Sponsored By:
Special Prizes From:
Registration is currently CLOSED! Though we do have a few spots left for sessions 2 and 6, so if you’d like to squeeze in and compete, please send us an email!
TBAC3 Event Staff
If you would like to assist with the TBAC3 as part of our event staff, please click the button below to send us your information!
- We will be awarding Youth, Junior, Senior, and Master age divisions!
- Women’s weight classes: 48kg, 53kg, 58kg, 63kg, 69kg, 75kg, 75kg+
- Men’s weight classes: 56kg, 62kg, 69kg, 77kg, 85kg, 94kg, 105kg, 105kg+
- Overall sinclair (men’s & women’s)
* Official results will be submitted as Youth age/weight categories, if applicable to the athlete.
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd place medals for individual age/weight classes
- Prize packs for overall sinclair winners
- Specialty prizes and awards
USA Weightlifting Rules & Regulations
- Athletes will compete in their respective weight classes and test their snatch and clean and jerk against the standards of the sport of Olympic-style weightlifting.
- For a list of complete IWF rules and regulations, click here.
- All lifters must have a singlet and active USAW membership. Click here to register for an annual membership.
- All measurements and equipment will be in kilograms
- Weigh-ins begin 2 hours before the start of each lifting session and will last for 1 hour. Lifters who fail to check-in/weigh-in will be disqualified.
Final Lifting Schedule
|1||SATURDAY||FEMALE||48, 53, 58, 63||7:00AM||9:00AM|
|2||SATURDAY||MALE||56, 62, 69, 77||9:30AM||11:30AM|
|3||SATURDAY||FEMALE||69, 75, 75+||11:30AM||1:30PM|
This schedule is FINAL! You must check in during your session’s designated weigh in time only — no early check ins are permitted. If you would like to arrive early and check your weight before your designated weigh in time, that is fine, but official weigh ins begin during your session’s weigh in time.
*We will be holding an optional “technical meeting” on Friday, October 7th at 7:30pm. This meeting is open to all participating athletes and coaches and will cover topics such as meet procedures, official USAW rules and regulations, technical standards, etc. If this is your first meet or you are unfamiliar with how meets work, this is an excellent opportunity for you to learn before things get rolling.
Vendors and Sponsorship
If you or your business is interested in sponsoring the Tampa Bay Area Classic 3, please contact Patrick for information on sponsorship packages.
We are brining back the hashtag contest! Use the hashtag #TBAC3 on your training videos and pictures leading up to the event for a chance to win special prizes from AthletePS! We will be choosing two random winners from Instagram during the competition so get your content posted!
NOTE: Winners must be registered athletes of the TBAC3 and present for the drawing.
Questions or concerns? Fill out our contact form below!