Keep Pulling Olympic Weightlifting Club is currently searching for a part-time Weightlifting coach to add to our team. We are looking for people who have a passion for helping others, are accountable self-starters, and work well with others.
Initial availability of 4-8 hours per week. Exceptional team members will have the opportunity to increase their hours based on growth.
- Coaching Group Training Classes (either alongside another team member or solo)
- General cleaning and sanitizing spaces, surfaces, and equipment
- Interacting with members/athletes (i.e.: accountability, check ins, goals, etc.)
- Managing prospects and onboarding new members
- Minor sales and membership management tasks
- Minimum USA Weightlifting Sports Performance Coach (L1)
- High School diploma
- Enthusiastic and positive demeanor
- Coaching group classes
- Personal Training/Training Individuals
- Ability to modify exercises based on individual needs
- Sales and Follow Ups
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher