Keep Pulling is currently searching for a part-time Weightlifting coach to add to our team. We are looking for people who have a passion for helping others, are accountable self-starters, and work well with others.
Incoming coaches will be required to complete our Mentorship and Coach Development Program as an Apprentice Coach before promotion to Weightlifting Coach. Initial availability of 8-10 hours per week. Exceptional team members will have the opportunity to increase their hours based on growth.
- Coaching Group Training Classes (either alongside another team member or solo)
- Running small group and/or personal training sessions
- Providing instruction and guidance to athletes of all levels in the sport of Olympic Weightlifting
- Flexibility between both of our gym locations (Ybor City & Trinity/Odessa)
- General cleaning and sanitizing spaces, surfaces, and equipment
- Interacting with members/athletes (i.e.: accountability, check ins, goals, etc.)
- Managing prospects and onboarding new members
- Membership sales and membership management tasks
- Assisting with events and coaching at competitions
- Enthusiastic and positive demeanor
- Minimum USA Weightlifting Sports Performance Coach (L1)
- Two (2) years minimum experience in the sport of Weightlifting as either athlete or coach (or both)
- Group training & personal training experience
- Available to work evenings between the hours of 3:30PM and 8:00PM
- Completion of Keep Pulling Mentorship & Coach Development Program
- Comfortable using technical platforms (iPad, computers, gym software, etc)
- High School diploma
- USA Weightlifting Advanced Sports Performance Certification (or higher)
- Morning/mid-day availability for appointments, business development, staff meetings, etc.
- Competition coaching experience at local and/or higher-level competitions
- Other exercise-related certifications such as NASM, CSCS, Exercise-related degree, etc.
- Ability to modify exercises based on individual needs
- Knowledge of training program design
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher