Keep Pulling is seeking Exercise Science (or related areas of study) students who are eager to learn more about the practical applications of their studies. The right candidates will have an opportunity to work with a fun and unique organization with a niche in the sport of Olympic Weightlifting through our Mentorship and Coach Development Program!
We want to meet you if you:
- Have a strong desire to help others
- Are highly coachable and trainable
- Pay close attention to details
- Possess quick problem-solving skills
- Are prompt and respectful
- Possess a positive, get-it-right attitude and committed to providing exceptional kindness and service to all our clients and their employees.
- Know how to use technology on tablets, cell phones, and computers
- Work well in a team atmosphere and independent
What you’ll experience:
- A unique approach to applying knowledge of exercise
- Learn to be a trainer/coach
- Complete a 100 page self-written Program Manual with section quizzes, checkpoints, specialty worksheets and activities, and more.
- Build relationships with clients, coaches, and other organizations
- Work with athletes of all ages and skill levels
- Work within a specific niche of the strength sport community
- Behind the scenes of running a small business (resources, operating procedures, etc)
- Make a difference with our clients and athletes
- Degree-seeking towards Exercise Science (or related field)
- Must be able to lift and carry items up to 30 lbs.
- Must have a valid US Driver’s License
- Must have a reliable form of transportation
- Active movement and prolonged standing
- Performing essential business-related tasks
If this sounds like you, then click below to apply for this program!