Follow Team 813 Weightlifting from CrossFit 813 on their training journey to the 2016 University National Championships of Weightlifting in Baton Rouge, LA. We have 7 competitors who have qualified and will be participating in this national event.
We will be working with *THE* @kittiesnkilos to document the story behind the training process, the journey from the athletes’ perspective, views from the coaches’ perspectives, and what it means to travel with and compete as a team. We are also aiming to show the inner workings of a full-time Weightlifting club, competition strategies, and anything else that happens behind the curtain that is usually out of view!
#RoadToUnis Episode 2: The Mushtok Open
A few lifters from Team 813 Weightlifting compete in the 2016 Mushtok Open on Saturday, July 30th. This full-length episode includes:
- Nicole (-58) competing in her first Weightlifting meet
- Sara (-63) attempting to increase her qualifying total for the FL State Championships
- Liz (-69) attempting to qualify for State Championships in a new and higher weight class
- Patrick (-85) stepping out of the coach role to compete for fun with the team
- Jason (-105) attemping to increase his entry total for University Nationals
- Marcus (+105) attempting to qualify for University Nationals in a higher weight class
Other Clips and Episodes:
Get started today with 813 Weightlifting at www.KeepPulling.com/LIFT or contact us below!