Personal Training Cancellation Policies:
- Personal training sessions, group training private sessions, and fundamentals workshops may be cancelled up to 6 hours in advance.
- If you cancel within the 6-hour time period before the start time of the session, you will be charged for that session.
- You will be granted one free “no show” per 10 sessions purchased (package or individual rates)
- All sessions must be cancelled by communicating directly with your coach via a verbal phone conversation, email, or text.
- All personal training package sales are final, non-refundable and expire after 60 days. We want you to take advantage of your investment and make consistent improvement!
- Punchcards for our Weightlifting coaching hours expire after sixty (60) days.
- All punchcard package sales are final and non-refundable. We want you to take advantage of your investment and make consistent improvement!
Weightlifting Workshop Policies:
- Participation in one of our Keep Pulling Weightlifting Workshops may be cancelled up to 7 days in advance.
- Registration fees are non-refundable within the 7 day window prior to the scheduled date of the workshop.
- Registration may be transferred to another party at any time once registration fee is paid.
- Transfer of registration must be confirmed by communicating directly with the instructor via email.
Hosting Gyms & Facilities:
- Keep Pulling will host online registration through KP Online Store (http://www.keeppulling.com/store) and promote weightlifting workshop on company website (http://www.keeppulling.com/events), social media outlets, and all other available communicative outlets.
- Keep Pulling will create Facebook event page and promotional graphics for social media use.
- Hosting gym or facility agrees to assist with promoting weightlifting workshops to their current members, contacts, communities, etc.
- Workshop events must have a minimum of twelve (12) participants registered to receive registration benefits.
- If circumstances arise that affect original availability date and event has already been promoted and/or advertised, hosting gym or facility may reschedule for a later date if reschedule request is not within two (2) weeks of scheduled event.
Remote Coaching Policies:
- Remote coaching monthly membership sales are billed on a monthly recurring bases an are final and non-refundable.
- For cancellations we require a one month notice.
- If you send a cancellation request on the 20th, you will be charged for the next month.
- Athlete agrees to our liability release and to not share or distribute training programs provided by Keep Pulling.
Online Store Refund Policies:
We appreciate your support! All merchandise and apparel sales from our online store are final sale and non-refundable. If the product is defective, it may be exchanged for the same item.
Patrick can be reached by phone at (850) 304-6547 or by email at email@example.com